Variety is the key to achieving your exercise goals. With such a wide range of activities on offer you are sure to find the right combination to keep you motivated. Our friendly and qualified staff will make you feel welcome and make sure you get the right exercise programme to meet your needs.
Challenge your expectations, set your goals and enjoy the benefits that regular exercise brings.
- If you are new to exercise, have any medical conditions, injuries or are pregnant, please tell your instructor before you start your activity. If you’re in any doubt, consult your doctor before starting a new activity.
- Wear comfortable clothing and soft flat training-type footwear.
- Arrive on time for your activity as you may be unable to join if you are late and miss the warm up.
- Bring a drink of water with you to keep hydrated during and after your class – cafe or vending facilities are available at each centre and reusable water bottles can usually be purchased from reception.
- Do not eat immediately before a class – a light snack an hour before will help boost your energy levels and leave you feeling comfortable.
- Use a locker for your personal belongings as bags left on the floor are a hazard and you may be asked to remove them.