Our Fitness Instructors are on hand in all Wave Leisure gyms to help you get the most our of your workout. If you've got something you want to know, just ask! There are several ways to #AskAFitnessInstructor...
Book an Appointment
Did you know, if you're a Wave member you can have a review session with one of our Fitness Instructors for FREE? You'll work together to incorporate your goals into a new workout to shake up your routine and make sure you get the most from your training sessions! Ask in centre or get in contact via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our gyms are manned by our Friendly Fitness Instructor team and they're always happy to answer your questions. Say hello the next time you're in! You can get to know some of them here or read their answers to their most commonly asked fitness questions, including 'Which cardio machine burns the most calories?' and 'How do people in fitness magazines do it?'.
Ask Online and Win a Personal Training Session!
Fancy a 60 minute personal training session with one of Wave's expert personal trainers? Whatever your question is, starting Monday 3rd June comment on our special #AskAFitnessInstructor posts on Facebook or Instagram or tweet us using the hashtag. We'll pass the questions along to our fitness instructors and they'll answer them during the week of Monday 24th June on social media and on our blog. Submit your question between Monday 3rd June and Sunday 23rd June and you'll be entered into a competition to win a 60 minute session with a personal trainer! Take a look at the terms and conditions below.
Ask A Fitness Instructor Competition – June 2019
- To enter, comment below one of our Ask A Fitness Instructor competition Facebookor Instagram posts (facebook.com/waveleisure or instagram.com/waveleisuretrust/) or reply to one of our tweets (twitter.com/TheWaveLeisure) with a question for our fitness instructors.
- All entries must be submitted between Monday 3rd June and Sunday 23rd June 2019.
- The winner will be picked at random on Monday 24th June 2019.
- Entrants must be aged over 16 years at the time of the draw and a UK resident.
- One entry per person. If more than one question is submitted, only one entry will be included in the draw.
- The winner will be notified by Facebook or Instagram comment or message, or tweet or direct message on Twitter, during the week of Monday 24th June 2019.
- If the winner does not respond to the notification within a week, a new winner will be chosen.
- Winners will be required to participate in publicity within Wave Leisure Trust, and winners will be published on www.waveleisure.co.uk and the Wave Leisure Trust social media channels.
- The draw is not open to employees of Wave Leisure Trust Ltd.
- The prize is one 60 minute personal training session at a Wave Leisure Centre (not including East Grinstead Sports Club or Sport Eastbourne sites).
- The prize must be redeemed within one month of receiving a confirmation email regarding it from the Wave Fitness Instructor team.
- The prize is subject to availability. Wave Leisure Trust Ltd reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. No cash alternative will be offered for any prize.
- Wave Leisure Trust’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these rules may be disqualified.
- This competition is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Wave Leisure Trust reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this competition without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable. The Promoter is Wave Leisure Trust Ltd, Downs Leisure Centre, Sutton Road, Seaford, BN25 4QW.