Minimum wage rates will apply
To cover Monday – Sunday 9.30am – 5.00pm during open season
The priority of the Fort Tearooms staff is to provide a friendly and efficient full service to all of its visitors at all times which means:
- Adherence to Wave Leisure standards.
- Maintaining the opening times and operational standards as agreed.
- To provide customers with prompt and efficient food and beverage service and suitable product alternatives whenever required.
- Always be in full uniform and well presented.
- Engaging with all our customers and aim to exceed the customers’ needs and expectations.
- Carry out all operational procedures of the Tearooms to the agreed standards.
- To assist with catered functions at the Fort as and when required.
- To ensure that the display fridges are fully stocked and in a clean and hygienic condition.
- Report any faults immediately to Supervisor.
- To ensure that all food and drink preparation is done in line with brand standards.
- To place food and drink supply orders when required.
- To ensure all deliveries received are checked and only signed for if correct.
- To ensure all food deliveries are delivered within standard guidelines and the produce is to expected standard. Report any supplier issues to Supervisor immediately.
- Driven and Enthusiastic.
- Passion for providing.
- Exceptional service.
- Can do attitude.
- Team Player.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent personal presentation and standards which reflect our value of Achieving Excellence.
- To be flexible to the changing demands of the business.
- To be able to follow Wave Leisure Trust Policies and Procedures.