We have taken positive steps in developing our site management’s approach to the ‘customer’s journey’. Through investment in facilities, systems and processes we have experienced growth in participation, but it is essential for us to continue to explore new opportunities for investment and partnership, to inspire active lifestyles within our communities.
As the first point of contact you will be critical in providing a first-class customer services experience by welcoming customers positively and ensure efficiency of service and administration at reception.
The priorities of the CSA’s are:
- To provide a friendly and efficient service to all customers.
- To pro-actively provide information to promote the Centre to the public at all times.
- To respond positively to customer enquiries.
- To answer, promptly, incoming telephone calls.
- To welcome and acclimatise visitors to the centre.
- To direct customers to the correct place of activity.
- To control entry and exit systems.
- To use PA systems for information and control.
- To maintain a clean and tidy reception area.
- To be smartly presented in uniform at all times.
- Responsible for the smooth operation of the booking system embracing system enhancements.
- To control and cash up all monies during the session in accordance with the financial regulations.
Promotion of Centre
- To promote the sale of goods and memberships.
- To enrol and issue cards in relation to memberships and categories available.
- To deal with customer enquiries regarding programme and course details, first aid, lost property etc.
- To carry out other duties as required.
- To adhere to Wave Leisure Trust’s policies and procedures.
- Customer focused
- Driven and Enthusiastic
- Passion for providing exceptional service
- Can do attitude
- Team Player
- Interpersonal skills
- Similar work environment
- Excellent communication skills – face to face, telephone
- Able to remain calm and professional in challenging circumstances
- Knowledge of cash till operations and administration of cash returns
- To be flexible to the changing demands of the business
- Able to react positively to changes in policy and development into new or improved areas of service activity
- To be able to follow Wave Leisure Trust Policies and Procedures