East Grinstead Sports Club
33 hours per week
- To actively manage and develop and motivate a team of operational staff.
- To be responsible for the day-to-day duty management and running of the leisure centre to the highest standard.
- To contribute to and understand the business and budgetary performance of the centre.
- To be a proactive member of the leisure centre team.
- Team orientated approach, able to work across organisation boundaries and demonstrate interest and be supportive of the work of staff and colleagues.
- To be able to work flexibly with a level of autonomy and decision-making confidence.
- Able to think on your feet and respond to variable demands.
- Mobility to travel across sites.
- Experience of problem solving, customer service and staff management.
- Experience in working in the Leisure.
- Experience working in a Duty Management or Similar role.
- Commercial awareness which translates into contributing to a successful and financially viable operation.
- A passion for the industry demonstrated through continuous professional development.
- General computer user skills Strong people management skills An understanding of identifying staff training & development requirements and identifying development opportunities.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- To be flexible to the changing demands of the business.
- Able to react positively to changes in policy and development into new or improved areas of service activity.
- To be able to follow Wave Leisure Trust Policies and Procedures.