As Duty Manager you will lead and inspire a team of staff in delivering the highest possible standards of customer care and service delivery at all stages of a customer’s experience with Wave so that Wave becomes the leisure destination of choice for the communities in which it works.
There are seven key areas of the Duty Managers Role;
- Staffing and Staff Management.
- Health and Safety.
- Marketing and Sales.
- Cleanliness and Maintenance.
- Customer focused
- Driven and Enthusiastic
- Passion for providing exceptional service
- Can do attitude
- Team Player
- Staff supervision, leading teams to deliver high results, meet targets and respond to changing priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt communications and approach to suit different circumstances
- Good organisational skills
- Leadership and coaching experience
- Excellent time management
- To be flexible to the changing demands of the business
- To be able to follow Wave Leisure Trust Policies and Procedures