Are you a Rockstar instructor ready to inspire your next Group Fitness class?
We are recruiting for Group Exercise instructors to deliver classes that will be motivating, inclusive and fun at East Grinstead Sports Club
Our Group Exercise Instructors must be passionate about delivering classes that will encourage participation from all ages and abilities and create an amazing, memorable member experience.
You must possess strong coaching attributes and be able to adapt your sessions towards varied abilities. We are looking for passionate and dedicated individuals who have the confidence to engage with our customers and motivate them in a safe and fun environment, all of which underpin our principle of Inspiring Active Lifestyles and have a key role in helping our customers achieve their personal goals and aiding membership retention.
You will also need to be reliable, punctual, adaptable, and flexible with a passion for bringing a healthier, fitter lifestyle to our customers.
You will deliver classes in line with our policies and procedures, ensuring a safe environment for all attendees.
We are looking for instructors in all genres, although we especially welcome applications from those qualified in the delivery of:
Pre choreographed formats i.e. Mossa/Ree Training Solutions (not Les Mills)
- Minimum of 1 years teaching experience
- ETM Qualification
- Level 2 Gym Instructor
- Other relevant qualification required dependent on class being taught
- Educate members on correct exercise techniques and offer modifications / progressions / regressions where required.
- Make your participants’ safety and enjoyment your number one priority.
- Ability to deal with a diversity of individuals and encourage participants to feel successful.
- Ability to communicate with people of all age groups.
- Ability to effectively demonstrate all skills / exercises being taught to participants
- You will also need to be reliable, punctual, adaptable, and flexible with a passion for bringing a healthier, fitter lifestyle to our customers