We are looking to recruit enthusiastic individuals who can deliver an excellent level of service to our members. We are looking for Level 1, Level 2 and Assistants working on both a casual basis.
Your main duties will be:
- Establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with our customers and potential customers
- Undertaking sessions according to the programme timetable and ensuring classes commence at the designated times
- Providing options and realistic goals that take individual customers’ needs and abilities into account
- Ensuring the efficient and effective operation of sessions
- Undertaking all administrative tasks associated with the position and assisting in the communication and promotion of the centre’s services
- Assisting in the development of programming through your innovative ideas, and initiating actions to meet the demands of the customers
- Ensuring all concerns of a child safeguarding nature are referred in a timely and appropriate manner, in accordance with Wave’s Safeguarding policy
We are looking for candidates able to work the following hours:
- Monday 1.10 – 2.45pm
- Thursday 1.10 – 2.45pm and 4.00 – 7.00pm
- Saturday 9.15 – 12.15pm
If you are successful in your application you will be joining a fast paced and dynamic company. We offer exceptional training opportunities, subsidised gym membership and an extensive Health and Wellbeing programme for our teams.
If you are passionate about fitness and enjoy encouraging others to fulfil their potential we would love to hear from you.