Level 1 & 2 Sport Coaches
Set hourly rate will be dependent upon age and qualifications
Your key responsibilities will include:
- To lead or assist with coaching sports programs including taster sessions, afterschool sessions and as part of our junior program across Wave Leisure facilities
- To develop enjoyable sessions to increase young people’s interest in physical activity
- To record and report on sessions according to session plan
- To keep and record accurate registers and incident/ accident logs
Experience of delivering to children or young people is desirable and an enhanced DBS check will be required.
Please apply below or send CV’s and covering letters to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively postal applications should be sent to David Wright, Sports and Activities Development Coordinator, Wave Leisure Trust, Downs Leisure Centre, Sutton Road, Seaford BN25 4QW.
In promoting equal opportunities Wave Leisure Trust welcomes applications from all sections of the community
- Driven and enthusiastic
- Can-do attitude
- Team player
- Passion for providing exceptional service
- Able to remain calm and professional in challenging circumstances.
- Excellent communication skills - face-to-face, telephone.
- To be flexible to the changing demands of the business.
- To be able to follow Wave Leisure Trust Policies and Procedures.
- Able to react positively to changes in policy and development into new or improved areas of service activity