We are looking to recruit enthusiastic individuals who can deliver an excellent level of service to our customers and wants to encourage the community to get physically active.
As a Membership Sales Advisor you will play a key role in helping to deliver the Aquatics Strategy, this will be done by:
- Increasing participation across all aquatic activities including the Learn to Swim programme.
- Improve retention levels within aquatics programmes
- Improve and maintain quality within aquatics programmes.
Summary of main duties:
To assist the Aquatics Development Coordinator in maximising participation levels through initiating, developing and maintained links with community groups, schools and clubs to both support revenue growth and strategy initiatives.
- To support the Aquatics Development Coordinator with the driving force behind Wave Swim School Overarching Campaign in line with targets.
- To report into the Aquatics Development Coordinator on a daily/weekly basis to review current site Membership status and discuss outstanding and potential business.
- To identify prospective Wave Swim School members, seeking referrals, conducting presentations, school contacts and undertaking Outreach work.
- Participate in the implementation of the Customer Journey/Experience and CRM system, with the objective of increasing retention.
- To provide information to prospective Wave Swim School members in person, via email or over the phone and to convert these enquiries into appointments and in centre joins.
- To be knowledgeable on Wave Swim School sales and marketing campaigns and co-ordinate these in an effective and efficient manner.
- To greet walk-ins/guests that visit the Centre and interact with existing customers /Members to promote membership opportunities.
- To accurately record all prospect and Member information within the sales system, from initial contact to sign up to wave Swim School.
If you are successful in your application you will be joining a fast paced and dynamic company. We offer exceptional training opportunities which can lead to management positions, flexible working hours, subsidised gym membership, and an extensive Health and Wellbeing programme for our teams.
If you are passionate about encouraging the community to participate and enjoy physical activity we look forward to hearing from you. Full details are on the attached job description.
Deadline: 22th November 2019