Introducing the Wave Leisure App!
From social media to emails to ordering things online, we use a variety of apps to make our lives easier. With this in mind, we’ve developed the Wave Leisure app to give you the ability to see and book classes, courts and sessions at your fingertips, to find out what’s new at your local centre and to help you get the most out of Wave!
The Wave Leisure app allows you to:
- View up to date information about your favourite Wave sites, including classes, activities, kids and seniors activities, news and more.
- Book your favourite classes.
- Book a variety of court activities including badminton, table tennis, basketball and more.
- Save classes and activities to your favourites, making booking even easier.
- Get push notifications about upcoming events and campaigns at your local centre.
- If you’re a Myzone user, connect straight to Myzone through the Wave Leisure app.
- Each Wave centre has its own home screen, so you can personalise the information you see.
Detailed information and instructions for using the Wave Leisure app can be found in this FAQ. If you have a question about any aspect of the Wave Leisure app, from downloading it to booking a class, email email@example.com and the team will be happy to help!
Download the app to your device below or view the FAQ:
Having trouble? We've listed some answers for common issues below:
- Set up a couples membership? You'll only be able to use the primary email address for one person's online booking account. Your partner will need to add their own email address to use for their online booking account. To do this, get in touch with your local centre who can update their information on our system. The booking system will recognise them as part of a joint membership when they log in.
- If you cannot set up a new password, it may be because we do not have a current email address for you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your membership details.
- Bookings rights have increased to: non members 5 days, Bookings Cards 10 days, members 14 days
- Classes are now available to book online each day from 6am, rather than midnight, following customer feedback
- We may need to take a new photo of you in centre for our records
- Unfortunately, are no longer be able to take payments by American Express or Discover Cards
Looked in the FAQ's and can't find an answer?
Please call your nearest centre or email email@example.com with your full name, membership type and as much detail about your issue as possible, and the team will do their best to assist you. It really helps us speed up the troubleshooting process if you can include:
- What device you are using
- A description of what the issue is and when it happens e.g. when logging in, when trying to book a class
- When the issue started happening e.g. have you been able to use online booking without issue before?
- If you are emailing us, screenshots are really helpful
- Whether you are a new or existing member
If the team can't solve the issue, they will pass on your query to our app team.