We've been busy making changes in centre to ensure our customers are able to enjoy activities and our staff can work safely. These steps include:
- Bookable time slots for all gym sessions
- Changes to how we run our classes, such as moving to larger halls to promote social distancing
- Changes to our gym layouts, such as zoning and moving equipment to promote social distancing
- One way entry and exit systems in all centres
- Hand sanitizer stations placed in key contact points
- Updated cleaning schedules for equipment and facilities
- Investing in new cleaning chemicals
- Enhanced staff training, which all staff memebrs will have undertaken
- Protective screens at reception
- Floor stickers and signage around centres making it clear where to stand
See our COVID-19 Risk Assessment.
We've taken steps to help our sites and workplaces be COVID-19 Secure. See our COVID-19 Secure Statement.
Want to find out more? We've done our best to answer all your questions on our Your Questions Answered page.