All sessions must be booked in advance - you will not be permitted to enter if you have not pre-booked your gym session.
This means that we can minimise queuing time and the risks associated with the COVID-19 Virus. You can book by heading to our online booking website, or downloading the Wave App (the simplest method). Our guide to online booking can be found here.
Numbers will be limited so please make sure to book early. Gym sessions will be time restricted to 60 minutes and we’re asking customers not to arrive more than 10 minutes before a booked session. On arrival you may be asked to wait in one of our ‘holding areas’ whilst the area is cleaned and prepared for your arrival.
Please note, for your safety, after every gym session our team will clean all equipment with a sanitizing solution, ready for the next set of customers to arrive.
Before your Gym Session
- Once you are through reception, please proceed directly to your holding or activity area as directed by our team
- There will be a one-way route operating through the centre. Please follow this to avoid unnecessary contact with others
- No changing rooms will be available
- No lockers will be available
- Please use the hand sanitiser before going into your activity area
- Toilets are available for essential use only
Your Gym visit
- Please queue until you are advised it is safe to go into the Gym
- Sanitise your hands before entering the Gym
- Observe social distancing when queuing for and entering the Gym
- Whilst exercising, observe social distancing and all signage
- Some machines have been grouped into one station to ensure social distancing, and some areas have a maximum capacity. These will be indicated by floor markings and signage
- Some machines are unavailable for use, to ensure social distancing
- Disinfect each machine or piece of equipment immediately after using it
- Do not bring any unnecessary personal belongings, and keep anything you bring with you
- Please leave your sweat towels at home, we are asking that members do not bring them to the gym
- Please use your own drinking water, the water fountains are currently unavailable
- If you need to leave the Gym for any reason, please use the designated fire exit. Do not go back through the centre
- If you need to use the toilet, please leave through the fire exit and come back in through the reception. You may need to queue there
- At the end of your session please leave by the exit indicated by the member of staff. Do not go back through the centre
These guidelines for visiting the Gym are in addition to our general visit guidelines. Our general visit guidelines include your arrival, reception, facilities and more. Take a look at those before you travel to make sure you know how to keep yourself and others safe and enjoy your visit.