Badminton Courts are currently available to hire for household participation in activity. Please do read our current guidelines for play, to enable you to have a fun and safe session.
- Do not come to the venue if you, or anyone you have had contact with have COVID-19 symptoms.
- Please do not arrive any more than 5 minutes before your start time.
- Sanitise your hands before and after play.
- Use the furthest available court.
- Bags should be stored against the wall behind or to the side of your court.
- Doubles can be played if all players are from the same household.
- Maximum of four participants per court.
- Keep 2m distance during breaks.
- Do not make physical contact with other players, including handshakes and high fives.
- All players must bring their own racket and shuttles.
- Players should remain within the side doubles lines for both singles and doubles games.
- Avoid chasing the shuttle down if it is taking you towards players on another court.
- Keep a minimum of 1m from the net.
- Avoid touching the nets or posts. If this does happen, please use hand sanitiser immediately.
- For doubles, decide in advance which player will be playing shuttles that go to the centre of the court.
- At the end of the session, please take all your belongings and
- promptly leave the site via the designated exit.
Booking is available through the Wave App or Online. Badminton is available at: