To complete Wave Swim School Stage 3, the learner will need to:
1. Jump in from poolside and submerge to a depth of one metre
2. Sink, push away from wall and maintain a streamlined position
3. Push and glide on the front with arms extended and log roll on to the back
4. Push and glide on the back with arms extended and log roll on to the front
5. Travel five metres on the front, perform a tuck to rotate on to the back and return on the back
6. Fully submerge to pick up an object
7. Correctly identify three out of the four key water safety messages
8. Push, glide and travel 10 metres on the back
9. Push, glide and travel 10 metres on the front
10. Perform a tuck float and hold for three seconds
11. Exit the water without using steps
Once they’ve completed this stage, learners will receive the Swim England Learn to Swim Stage 3 Award, as well as their 10m badge. They will also be ready to move on to Stage 4.
If you're ready to sign up or you've got a question about our swimming lessons, get in touch with the Wave Swim School Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call your local pool:
When making an enquiry, please include the swimmer's age and ability (including any past swimming awards) as well as which site you would like them to learn at, as this will speed up the enquiry process.
You can find out more about our term lengths and payment options here - your child could get 50 swimming lessons for the price of 45 as well as free swimming outside of lessons!