1. Complete a set lasting 1600 metres (either 16 x 100 metres; 8 x 200 metres; 4 x 400 metres) on a specific timed turn around set by the teacher (e.g. 2.30 minutes for 100 metres; 5.30 minutes for 200 metres; 12 minutes for 400 metres)
2. Swim 1500 metres continuously using one stroke
3. Perform a continuous 100 metres Individual Medley kick without using a kick board
4. Swim a continuous 200 metres Individual Medley using legal turns
5. Perform a 15 metres underwater butterfly kick on back or front in a streamlined position
6. Perform a front crawl relay take over - as an incoming swimmer
7. Perform a front crawl relay take over - as an outgoing swimmer
Completed Stage 10? Take a look at some of our other Aquatic Activities including Rookie Lifeguard, Water Polo and more.