1. Complete a set lasting 1600 metres (either 16 x 100 metres; 8 x 200 metres; 4 x 400 metres) on a specific timed turn around set by the teacher (e.g. 2.30 minutes for 100 metres; 5.30 minutes for 200 metres; 12 minutes for 400 metres)
2. Swim 1500 metres continuously using one stroke
3. Perform a continuous 100 metres Individual Medley kick without using a kick board
4. Swim a continuous 200 metres Individual Medley using legal turns
5. Perform a 15 metres underwater butterfly kick on back or front in a streamlined position
6. Perform a front crawl relay take over - as an incoming swimmer
7. Perform a front crawl relay take over - as an outgoing swimmer
Completed Stage 10? Take a look at some of our other Aquatic Activities including Rookie Lifeguard, Water Polo and more.
If you're ready to sign up or you've got a question about our swimming lessons, get in touch with the Wave Swim School Team at email@example.com or call your local pool:
When making an enquiry, please include the swimmer's age and ability (including any past swimming awards) as well as which site you would like them to learn at, as this will speed up the enquiry process.
You can find out more about our term lengths and payment options here - your child could get 50 swimming lessons for the price of 45 as well as free swimming outside of lessons!