Follow the steps below to create a Wave online booking account, enabling you to book classes and sessions online and on the Wave Leisure app:
- Visit our online booking site here or download the Wave Leisure app and tap on ’My Bookings’ to open the log in screen.
- Click/tap ‘Forgotten your password?’ (web) or ‘Reset Password’ (app)
- Enter the email address you currently use for your membership with Wave.
- Click/tap ‘Request Password’.
- You will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
The email will contain a Membership ID number. This is not your current membership number found on your membership card, but you will need it to create your account. Enter this number when prompted to enter your Membership ID. You will then create a new password which will be used alongside your email address to access online bookings on the website and Wave Leisure app.
Got a question?
We've created detailed FAQ's for both our online booking site and for using the Wave Leisure app. Have a read through them for more information about creating your account and using our online booking services.
Wave Leisure App FAQ
Wave Leisure Online Booking Website FAQ
We've listed some FAQ's for common issues below:
- Set up a couples membership? You'll only be able to use the primary email address for one person's online booking account. Your partner will need to add their own email address to use for their online booking account. To do this, get in touch with your local centre who can update their information on our system. The booking system will recognise them as part of a joint membership when they log in.
- If you cannot set up a new password, it may be because we do not have a current email address for you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your membership details.
- Bookings rights have increased to: non members 5 days, Bookings Cards 10 days, members 14 days
- Classes are now available to book online each day from 6am, rather than midnight, following customer feedback
- We may need to take a new photo of you in centre for our records
- Unfortunately, are no longer be able to take payments by American Express or Discover Cards
Still can't find an answer?
Please call your nearest centre or email email@example.com with your full name and as much detail about your issue as possible and the team will be happy to help. It really helps us speed up the troubleshooting process if you can include:
- What device you are using
- A description of what the issue is and when it happens e.g. when logging in, when trying to book a class
- When the issue started happening e.g. have you been able to use online/app booking without issue before?
- If you are emailing us, screenshots are really helpful
- Whether you are a new or existing member and what your most visited centre is
Want to become a Wave Member? Take a look at our membership options.