Follow the steps below to create a Wave online booking account, enabling you to book classes and sessions online and on the Wave Leisure app:
- Visit our online booking site here or download the Wave Leisure app and tap on ’My Bookings’ to open the log in screen.
- Click/tap ‘Forgotten your password?’ (web) or ‘Reset Password’ (app)
- Enter the email address you currently use for your membership with Wave.
- Click/tap ‘Request Password’.
- You will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
The email will contain a Membership ID number. This is not your current membership number found on your membership card, but you will need it to create your account. Enter this number when prompted to enter your Membership ID. You will then create a new password which will be used alongside your email address to access online bookings on the website and Wave Leisure app.
Got a question?
We've created detailed FAQ's for both our online booking site and for using the Wave Leisure app. Have a read through them for more information about creating your account and using our online booking services.
Wave Leisure App FAQ
Wave Leisure Online Booking Website FAQ
Alternatively, please call your nearest centre or email email@example.com with your full name and as much detail about your issue as possible and the team will be happy to help.
- If you cannot set up a new password, it may be because we do not have a current email address for you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your membership details.
- Bookings rights have increased to: non members 5 days, Bookings Cards 10 days, members 14 days
- Classes are now available to book online each day from 6am, rather than midnight, following customer feedback
- We may need to take a new photo of you in centre for our records
- Unfortunately, are no longer be able to take payments by American Express or Discover Cards